I came down with heat exhaustion yesterday, which I am not very thankful for, but I will try to list ten things I am thankful for about it.
- glasses of water
- ice cubes
- the air conditioner
- a comfortable pillow
- license to stay in bed, doing nothing
- a sobering realization of my weakness
- my elderly father, who cooked a meal for himself
- an opportunity to practice fasting without exerting my willpower
- getting better and being able to walk normally, and eat normally again
Have a great weekend!